Earn up to 5 CECs
-Over 3 hours of narrated PowerPoint video instruction arranged into 8 parts:
• Part 1: Why do we need the Caregiving Exercise Specialist
• Part 2: Physical and Cognitive changes with aging
• Part 3: The most common health problems among caregiving patients
• Part 4: Introduction to Exercise and Training Caregiving cliente
• Part 5: Workout 1: Seated (non ambulatory)
• Part 6: Workout 2: Seated and Standing
• Part 7: Workout 3: Standing (fully ambulatory)
• Part 8: Taking care of the caregiver
M.S. Physio-Therapy Hartmut is a German born Physio-Therapist. He graduated 1995 at the German Sports University of Cologne majoring in Orthopedics and Internal Medicine. Hartmut spend the last 30 years working with 65plus population addressing Fitness, Prehab and Rehab needs, trying to help his clients to maximize quality of life while managing chronic illness and frailty.
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How does lifetime access sound?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days, and we will give you a full refund.
Copyright © 2021 Functional Aging Institute. All Rights Reserved.